• Due to a certain user cat fishing the site, we've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
  • Search Function Works Now =)

New profile posts

Can someone re-upload the Cantonese version of Moon Embraces the Sun?
I have been looking for the Cantonese version since this drama came out!
Can't believe it was here all along... T.T
Hi, can anyone pls share me or up the link of chinese drama return of condor heroes 1995. tried searching thru internet but couldnt get it. pls and thank u in advance
Hi, I would like to ask if you have The Couple's Sponsor - 부부의 스폰서 2016 (Korean Movie) with English subtitles. Would be glad if you have it. Thank you.
hey there's two of the same torrent for lo and behold ep 122. Is one of t those suppose to be 123?
Hello...The DB movies "Mystical Adventure","The strongest guy" and "Bio-Broly" in Cantonese were deleted...Could you re-upload them,please ? ^^ Ah,could you upload the specials "Bardock,the father of Goku" and "The history of Trunks" in Cantonese,please ? =)
Hi,

I have a question to ask. I can't downoad series, they use all with (torrent). Is ther an other to download the series. Hope you can help me out.

Thx.

Lorena
Hi, can you please upload more torrents for Burning Hands? The current torrents are only up to episode 10. Thanks
Hi looking for you to reup a drama. Im willing to pay you Please contact me rlui0514@gmail.com
The Sound of Desert..would you please re-upload ep. 11 & 15 & 28 onto openload ? I can not access uptobox...Thank you! Please !!!
i dont mean to burst your bubble, but HK 630pm news from Sep 01 2012 to Nov 23 2012 are dated quite fare back. very hard to find. you sound desperate so i will try and find this for you, as it seems you have a personal reason for wanting this.
Do you still have HK 630pm news from Sep 01 2012 to Nov 23 2012? please email me 119113p@gmail.com I will pay you in return.
Could you please upload episodes 26 to 40 for Office girl and could you please fix episode 14 for Bromance.

thank you