• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.
kontradictions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *~Wishing you a very merry christmas and a very happy new year~*
    Hope the day brings u lots of nice surprises and gifts, and the coming new year brings you happiness and good health..!
    wish you all the best, lots of love and blessing.. Phoenix xx
    I'm just rotting at home for the summer. Haha I actually can't wait for uni to start in two weeks.
    How's it going kon? Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope things are going swell. (Y)
    ()""()
    (,^^)")
    Have a merry Christmas an a awesome new year!!
    Wishing u all the best for the new year, and may all your wishes come true!!
    May ~xxx~
    Hey kon! Have you been following up on the android port for the HD2? I've read a bit over on xda and it seems there's a working one now? I would love to port android over, but I'm not savvy enough to do it haha.
    ok, i think i get it now, ill try it out later on the nurburg ring, i almost remember the whole track now >.< thanks
    its very accurate, tuning in this game is teaching me about real life cars, if GT5 (assuming the game isnt an urban legend) is better then ill have to get it plus i can use the G25 but im leaning towards the fanatech wheels now.

ok thanks for the info, ill try and work on it later on.
    ahh thats the thing, im talking about a honda s2000 (i want one in RL but insurers wont touch me with that car >.<), the car handles fine, no under/oversteer problems, but i thought you were supposed to stiffen it or something anyway, maybe i should leave it alone and maybe just lower the ride height if the handling is fine?
    Does firmer suspension necessarily make a car faster? or are softer springs with balanced bump and rebound better?

Im trying to Learn2tune on forza3 and the suspension is pretty tough to figure out
    question: did you ever send the decals? lol if not then I have a change of address for it to be sent to
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back