• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Aimee Chan

I think she'll look good with hair up to her chin, maybe a bob cut? She doesn't look good with long hair or really short hair.

I don't have any problem with her Chinese, sounds fluent; although, I don't like it when she says "thank you" in English just gives me the shivers cause she says that a lot in "Off Pender."

Damn this girl is so funny.... so rough haha i never see my mum laugh so hard the way she act haha... OMG when the bit they was playing fights after they come back from the bar that was so funny first they play around they got over the top hahah,,,,,,-roflyawn

i personally like myolie's acting more than aimeeeee.....
Aimee is funnie and stuff, but there's smth about her voice and her chinese that gets me errr bout it...

myolie is more natural, but dont really like her in sweeet scenes.

I quite like her .. love her boyish side ... it's so good to see her and Bosco argue it out.

I quite like her .. love her boyish side ... it's so good to see her and Bosco argue it out.
Yeah I like seeing them argue and such, but it seems like a waste of time. Like the writers needed something to make the series 32 episodes long and they use this as filler.

Soshified

I guess the way she always argue with bosco makes the series a bit more interestring but there is definetly somethin abt her voice tht sounds a bit... i dno ..,annoying or i dno weird. Overall her acting is like average. Nothin spectacular but not that crap either

anyone realize that she can't cry?
none the less i like her in other series
just not this one