• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Candy Cheung "張雪芹" a.k.a. Kitty ~ :)

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
What's your thought on her?

A lot of people seem to like her! I like her! I think she's pretty & it SEEMS like its my first time watching her act. Maybe she was in other dramas, but i can't recall it right now. I think her acting is pretty good, hope she'll gets a main role in other upcoming series :)

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
she's been in many dramas, being those "kei lei fehs." She finally got a heavy role......she was in D.I.E, and was a nurse in ____ (forgot)

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
she's been in many dramas, being those "kei lei fehs." She finally got a heavy role......she was in D.I.E, and was a nurse in ____ (forgot)
LOL DIE? really? I forgot. Must really had a 'kei lei feh' role for me not to notice :)

negiqboyz

She's okay ... I haven't heard of her until this series. I think she'll be cut off soon once the affair is exposed. After all, the leading actor/ress is Theresa Mo and Wayne Lai and Louise so yeah .. She should have played another role.

like the actress, don't like the character she play, the kitty is sooooooooo BAD!
how can she knowingly force herself on that married man!!!

i guess they just want to show us that real life got such women.

Actually, it seems Edmond was planning to go back home and work things out with his wife after his car accident. but Kitty got hold of him and started to work on his emotional and financial state. under these hard situations, Edmond felt someone finally understood him, that is the main reason he left.
if he indeed went home and tried to works things out with his wife but failed.... then at least you can say he tried. all i see of Kitty 's character is.... she will get WHAT she wants. even Louise told Kitty that this is not a good way to get a man but she did not listen. the person who gets deeply hurt is Theresa. at least she tried to be a good wife and work things out. yes, she indeed need to grow up more, somehow, she would only get bitter about life.

Virginia_

shes been in heaps of tvb shows. its just she always gets the really small characters so u probably wouldnt rememebr her.

Nomad18

at first i tought she'd be a nerdy character but she shocked me and stood out as a very nice girl