• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Christine Ng

Tony

she's the third wife.

agreed, she's so sizzling hot in this series.

At first, I didn't really like her character but now I find she is way more interesting. I hated how she was so obsessed over the the second brother. I'm glad she is over that relationship.

At first, I didn't really like her character but now I find she is way more interesting. I hated how she was so obsessed over the the second brother. I'm glad she is over that relationship.
She becomes evil and hatred towards the whole family. I predict she will get to take over the whole silver company, then later on she will be enemies with the 2nd brother.

Absolutely LOVE Christine in this XD although pitying her character atm (only up to epi5 =.=) but I've heard that she gets evil...never actually seen Christine portray someone evil so looking forward to it XD

Kaitou_Kid

she's a mad evil chick! still hot though haha. really messed up how she indirectly caused the third sister to become a "see goo" (whats the word?)

brown_bear

☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆
OMG CHRISTINEE NG IS UBBBBER PWETTIE IN THISS....IT MADE ME CRY WHEN SHE GETS HIT IN EPISODE 5 I THINK....

SO SAD -cry2