• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Fat girl ?

I thought the fat suit looked pretty authentic in the first few episodes then I noticed the hands and it kept standing out every time I saw her.

I think Vivian looks a lot better in this than she did as a business woman in Pages of Treasure. Seems more natural.

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
i agree the fat suit is so fake..............get some real fat lol.

it seems like a short amount of time from the show and she's back to normal, don't tell me she's on the healthy diet, it's gotta be plastic surgery

kdotc

안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다
myolie was better...she actually was fat and lost the weight...that's a tru actress.....but vivien yeo is hot after the "fat"

so can anyone chip in? why is she lying to him ?

EDIT: nvm....watched epi 16 and found out why...

RockkxD

Moderator & Host/DJ
Definitely like the skinny version of Vivien but the fat costume made her look so blah in the earlier episodes.

Definitely like the skinny version of Vivien but the fat costume made her look so blah in the earlier episodes.
i didnt even notice it was her...when she was fat....i just knew she would be skinny one day...

Her character was too clingy, and it was very hard to watch her because of her voice + whiny.

Prescillia

at first i was wondering if she was like Myolie but after some eps the suit looks well fake
she has a bad acting in that serie!