• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Great Show

Great show and nice actor . Will not be better than Rosy Business but will definitely better than ID Jing Ying .

What say you ?

ID is boring and concern too much on family / personal matters . It is just like not suit the drama title . Off the way that it should .

I completely agree with you guys. ID Jing Ying is too slow right now.

I used to hate Kate but it's interesting seeing her change a bit over the years although she has not had many challenging roles that would require her to display a range of emotions to test true talent, she's fitting her role in this quite well.

I love it when the 2 doctors and 1 male nurse dude get together. In fact the whole hospital seems quite close except that one ego maniac Dr. Would the Dr.s be considered psychologists or psychiatrists?

i think this drama is very interesting and the story plot is definitely better than ID Jing Ying.

Tony

It's kicked off better than ID persona.

who is the girl in the fat suit?

This show is definitely more interesting that ID Jing Ying right now. It's educational to learn about some mental diseases too. In episode 2, there was strong resemblance to House (i.e. using the whiteboard for a differential with 3 new doctors).

hby_fan

it's for sure better than ID.. ID is just dead boring.. at least this series has more excitement

kitty14

yeah, this series is interesting. But I think it's much better if there an another actor than Alex Fong.

disappointment

I thought ID is more of an action movie...just like forensic heroes..however; sigh!!not as they show it in preview