• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

How much is your Body Worth?

Lol....if to me my body is worth nothing but if i look at it from my parent's point of view I might worth about 1 million hahhaha including all ma school fees, holiday packages and food...So yeap, so for me i don worth a thing.....sigh

[N]

RATED [ ]
Lol....if to me my body is worth nothing but if i look at it from my parent's point of view I might worth about 1 million hahhaha including all ma school fees, holiday packages and food...So yeap, so for me i don worth a thing.....sigh
that's pretty true, like i have pet turtles if i want to sell them both to the pet shop or something probably get like 10-20 for both but took us like couple thousands and daily water changes to feed them and keep them alive.

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $10350!
That exceeded the MAX.
That's with a random try. lol... well 2 random tries.
They seem to like dwarfs or giants, albinos, body builder or obese... and must have hernia and long hair.

I was worth $5325 on the other hand.

$5350

Healthy young adult bodies all seem to be within this range. Bodies with rarer traits obviously are more sought after, hence the greater payout. So if you play around, you'd find that the very odd combinations will put you upwards of $10,000. Not this "calculator" is precise and accurate, or we'd ever sell our dead bodies. Unless some of you plan to donate yours to a particular uni/med school. :)

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4340!

errrr....thats not too much =/

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
hahahaha....i dunno why ar.... :(

anyway...my dead body might worth less than urs but while im alive....u cant be worth more than i am :p:p:p