• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

I wonder when the english translation gonna be out

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
probably, not until a while later, but the chinese is so much better...English can't really translate that much. =)

I don't really want the english subs if thats what you mean. I'm fine with Chinese subs. But yea its gonna take a while before its out.

I don't understand mandarin T_T it would be nice if I can. I wouldn't want a cantonese dub either, an english sub with mandarin dub is the best thing I could get.

I don't understand mandarin T_T it would be nice if I can. I wouldn't want a cantonese dub either, an english sub with mandarin dub is the best thing I could get.
Go on youtube for Eng. Subs, however, the guy who subs it takes a while to upload new parts.

honkiebonkie

umm.. well i know a website that has eng subs on dramas and movies. its really good. and ive watched the first episode of bull fighting on it and the translation is correct. but you need to download winamp in order to watch it. its full screen and everything so yehh...
heres the url:
www.aznv.tv

uryu

for translation, im just waiting for daddict to have some update from the group which im waiting to translate, i think timeless sub is the translator :x, they're rather slow though T_T but i like their quality.

i hate the delicious fan subs subbing
they put the english subs directly on the chinese subs
like overlapping, so hard to read

doi u know wherre i can download the englished subbed ones for keeps?

Tweedy

TimelesSubs is subbing, and we've released a v2 of episode one in a batch with episode 2, and our releases will be speeding up. Go to d-addicts to download! ^^

i think the series is finished, and timelesssubs only subed 6 ep :(
anyone know other QUALITY subs?

PhY pHy

well...i guess good subs need time...i mean...if u watch it all in one day or week...
ull lose the suspense...lol.