• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

If you had to wear one color, what would you choose?

yoyoasia

If you had to wear one color from head to toe, which color would you choose?

For S/S 2010, the all-white trend have caught my attention..i have an article on it here, which include Taeyang, Big Bang, Kobe Bryant and SNSD. Some stuff may apply to other colors.

minknency

I like pink colour most and I really love to wear pink colour,If I want I wear pink and white colour, but I think that no one should not wear clothes that are the same colour as your skin tone. If you want to make a choice, stand in front of your wardrobe and notice the same colour in different shades.

-Tisken-

wearing black can be really hot in summer.
i prefer white. easy to match with other accessories.

therefore... white is a good choice ! (Y)

White is always the best. it looks good on any skin color, any race, old and young, men and women and can be matched with any color.......

but to me, blue is the best color with white together.

sweetea

black or navy blue. come to think of it I often wear varying shades of black from head to toe.

For a while I was totally into pink, but now I'm all about purple =] There's always something purple in my outfits!

Dav

i'd rock white as well. can't have much go wrong with that color. (Y)

black OR white; both of them match with anything in general and they both look nice. Perhaps black in the winter (it's cold) and white in the summer (it's hot)? :)

My favourite colour blue of course, as it pretty much goes with everything, and there are lots of shade of blue so there is still a lot of choice