• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Jazz Lam

You may not know his name but you should know who he is. He is Kevin's assistant, the one who proved his identity to the police officer. Seems like his getting some alright roles, promotion. His jokes but I don't think this role is suitable for him.

What's your thoughts?

I like this kid a lot. True, he is getting a lot of exposure recently. Hope he can shine sooner or later.

brown_bear

☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆
cant seem to take him seriously when hes in the suit etc....

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
I like this kid a lot. True, he is getting a lot of exposure recently. Hope he can shine sooner or later.
He was "La Ba" (Speaker) in EU. I found that he was so funny after that. I like him! :p He's like a Chapman.. but not as funny yet excluding their acting skills

He was "La Ba" (Speaker) in EU. I found that he was so funny after that. I like him! :p He's like a Chapman.. but not as funny yet excluding their acting skills
oooo yeah he was wasn't he, the housemate with Ron!

ralphrepo

He's not memorable at all, IMHO. Short men, unless they're the center of the plot or a main character (eg think Eric Tsang or Wong Cho Lam), usually don't do well on screen. Hence, they have to be really good at their craft in order to command attention. However, this guy isn't that powerful as an actor. I think he's destined to remain perpetual Keh Leh Feh.

He's not memorable at all, IMHO. Short men, unless they're the center of the plot or a main character (eg think Eric Tsang or Wong Cho Lam), usually don't do well on screen. Hence, they have to be really good at their craft in order to command attention. However, this guy isn't that powerful as an actor. I think he's destined to remain perpetual Keh Leh Feh.
Hmm, well although Jazz doesn't show his role very well I think he's still good. Eric and Wong are classic, especailly eric (for super trio).

Mkpoint2

His not that ugly tho, and it's the first time that does this kind of serious role, that's why people will not really notice him inside.. or some of them will

but both eric and cho lam started as a side character that had the comedy effect