• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Kill the MV ending

negiqboyz

I wish the show would stop showing the mv ending. The girl singing the song ruined it for me. I have to rush to forward to the last part to see the preview; otherwise, I might just barf.

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
Yes she sings good.. but.. i dont wanna be seeing this for the next.. 100 episodes.

kf168

hey guys, i'm new here, i wanted to DL this series but it seems like doesnt have torrent DL format, only "sendspace/megaupload/hotfile", i cant be able to DL properly in RMVB format by using torrent, please help. thanks

ralphrepo

I wish the show would stop showing the mv ending. The girl singing the song ruined it for me. I have to rush to forward to the last part to see the preview; otherwise, I might just barf.
That's the PCV ending; PCV, shorthand for Pork Chop Video -bowroflarms

hey guys, i'm new here, i wanted to DL this series but it seems like doesnt have torrent DL format, only "sendspace/megaupload/hotfile", i cant be able to DL properly in RMVB format by using torrent, please help. thanks
Excuse me for asking, but you would rather download by P2P torrent, even when you can download the whole file directly? -noclue

I don't get it; why would anyone want to use up needless bandwidth AND take up to ten times as long to get the show, when you can get it rather quickly from any of the direct links? The reason why most posters shy away from torrents is because most downloaders prefer the direct links over the torrents.

bolay

yes i agree they should change it up since it's going to be afew 100 eps

zhou

think i saw her from the voice dont know why they have her do the ending theme it not good and very annoying

negiqboyz

Well .. at least the fat gal is out of the mv now .. thank God .. lol .. I guess a lot of ppl requested it too .. shallow or not .. just reality .. who wanna spend time watching ---- gals on TV .. at least I don't ..