• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

kiSS Me

無得頂

I just asked brown bear if she wore braces. I didn't say she has a lisp. Like I stated on the first page, brown bear is better than the pros. She can be a singing instructor's instructor.

QUESTION OF THE DAY :

what is lisp? -blush
a lisp is when someone can't prounce the "s" sound... instead they make the "th" sound...

eg when they try to say "lisp" it would come out as "lithp"... or when they try to say "sound" u would hear "thound"-smart

goo wak jai

Found it! i was just clickin everything lol
I guess i'll listen to it some other time, don't wanna feel sick in the morning.. LOL just jking

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
=O thats not nice!!!
I bet u will have a very good day after listening to it...u'll be walking like this :D all day!!!

goo wak jai

^ lol, i'd rather not try it today cause i'm already in a good mood -lol hm... where's bbear gone? lol

Found it! i was just clickin everything lol
I guess i'll listen to it some other time, don't wanna feel sick in the morning.. LOL just jking
OMG!!! u r sooooooooo mean to my BB!!! imma bash u even if u r Chan Ho Nam -bash -shoot

so slissen is dutch for lisp?? kool... i can speak dutch now -cool

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
you can't just beat goo wak jai since he is just expressing his opinions XD
why u defending him?
r u in love with goo wak jai?

@dawn...dont call him ekin chengggg!! -inlove-inlove-inlove-inlove-inlove
or else ima call him andy lau!!-devil-devil-devil-devil-devil

chi_man

yes we can!!!! coz his "opinions" r prejudgements... he hasn't even heard it yet... imma bash n shoo u too -bash -shoot
oke oke, wait.....he might be prejudgeging Bb, but I did not.... this time, I was just clearly giving my opinion, I just find that you should beat goo wak jai. Nothing wrong with stating my opinion right? So there is no need to bash and shoot me XD im just a little poor, innocent THING!

why u defending him?
r u in love with goo wak jai?
because men help men :p you girls are too violent, we need to stop pointless violence!!!! :p