• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

kiSS Me

@dawn...dont call him ekin chengggg!! -inlove-inlove-inlove-inlove-inlove
or else ima call him andy lau!!-devil-devil-devil-devil-devil
hahahaha... i didn't know u like Ekin... :p ok then i'll call him Chicken (Jordan Chan) instead...

oke oke, wait.....he might be prejudgeging Bb, but I did not.... this time, I was just clearly giving my opinion, I just find that you should beat goo wak jai. Nothing wrong with stating my opinion right? So there is no need to bash and shoot me XD im just a little poor, innocent THING!
-nono ... ok... considering ur just a poor THING i shall let u go this time... defend him again imma shooooot u -shoot

chi_man

no we're not... we're very 溫柔 compared ... u can hear it in our voices :p
yes, if I close my eyes, I hear your voice saying: 'Im very 溫柔, BUT if you insult/hurt me or any of my friend... then I'll crush you'

thus the famous statement that says 'men must never insult/harm women' is kind of correct I guess :p

goo wak jai

lol i'll help you translate... well basically chi called dawn gay and that and dawn admitted it. Lol
Nah it was something along the lines of thanks for forgiving me, then dawn said it's only this time etc. Lol my chinese is sick! -lol

Oh yeh i'm sure bbear wouldn't want to hurt my ears by listening to her song either. so i guess i made a right choice in not listening haha, and eh beat me if you can catch me! lol

Jking Bbear.

chi_man

lol i'll help you translate... well basically chi called dawn gay and that and dawn admitted it. Lol

Oh yeh i'm sure bbear wouldn't want to hurt my ears by listening to her song either. so i guess i made a right choice in not listening haha, and eh beat me if you can catch me! lol
I would like to defend you... but I guess I'd better not since they will crush you lol although I must admit I laughed my ass off by reading your first line... :p

brown_bear

☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆
^ thx susie Q :)

dawnnny and angieee lub you guyscome here...... -hug -kiss1

goo wak jai -cry2

MissCheekS

Reconnaîssant ❤
oke oke, wait.....he might be prejudgeging Bb, but I did not.... this time, I was just clearly giving my opinion, I just find that you should beat goo wak jai. Nothing wrong with stating my opinion right? So there is no need to bash and shoot me XD im just a little poor, innocent THING!

because men help men :p you girls are too violent, we need to stop pointless violence!!!! :p
Pffft...What is this? Boypower?
U sound really gay hahahaha =D

hahahaha... i didn't know u like Ekin... :p ok then i'll call him Chicken (Jordan Chan) instead...
Erm....yes u did...i told u ima risk my life and go to the cabramatta and c if hes there remember haha

dawnnny and angieee lub you guyscome here...... -hug -kiss1
-drool-drool-drool-drool-drool-drool

^aww. sorry, you were misled. i have no mic in my house. i thought my brother did but apparently he broke it or something. :p gonna have to wait til i get one.

Jking Bbear.
when i get u imma sick on u n flatten u so bad... 壓到你鏢屎

Erm....yes u did...i told u ima risk my life and go to the cabramatta and c if hes there remember haha
oh yeah... how can i forget... awww... i'm sawie... ok... GWJ is Chicken then....

chi_man

Pffft...What is this? Boypower?
U sound really gay hahahaha =D
anything against gays?? oh-my-gosh.... I am sooo gay...ouch, oh my god... its your fault, you called me gay and i went to upset about that now my nail has broken... oke... and now im going to the etos to buy some new nail polish and lipstick... see you later gals... where's my handbag?

when i get u imma sick on u n flatten u so bad... 壓到你鏢屎
make a picture when you do 壓到你鏢屎, should be hilarious if it really happens XD