• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Lee Jun Ki

lara_mey

when i saw this sub forum (korean male artists) i didn't see LJK from anywhere so i got to open a thread about him. in The king and the clown he was too feminine not my type but he still has a pretty face and then i watched My girl.. oh boy... i love him since then he is a great actor and dancer hehehe!!

omg...i love him....he's sooo cute...<3

biographygz8.jpg

no offence, but the hair makes him look like a girl and also the clothing.

well i still think he looks good =p
he actually looks better with long hair rather than short...

I thought that was a girl when I first saw the pic. He looks better as a girl than as a dude.

rofl ur gonna hurt phoenixgirl's feelings. but i totally agree there but its mainly due to the long hair, the style of the hair and the clothing he wears with his face helping it along to make him look like a girl.

yeah maybe all of you are right sometimes he is kinda femenine and no doubt that he looks like a girl with his long hair and some clothing but he has a gorgeous face and his acting skill is great doesnt he?

omg finally a LJK thread. my cousin's cousin(yea i know it's confusing.) looks just like him. :D eh.. i have the picture somewhere eh i shall upload the foto tomorrow. :D

Jun Ki might look feminine somethimes, but that just ads up to his charm, and he has the smile that will melt your heart-blush
and i think any Jun Ki fangirl, like myself, would agree with that:)

Jun Ki might look feminine somethimes, but that just ads up to his charm, and he has the smile that will melt your heart-blush
and i think any Jun Ki fangirl, like myself, would agree with that:)

yeahh ur right girl!!! and btw ur avatar is great Arron is so hot!! jejee

I dont know what it is, he is not really handsome, but when he smiles its very nice to look at :D And his actings skills are good! Especially Time between Dog And Wolf and Iljimae! I cant wait for his next serie!

He was soo cute in My Girl! but its so sad how he ended up alone..I really like his acting!

Back