• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Linda Chung

Matt_tvb

hey guys i dont know if u allhave been following on her series but i think she has dramatically improved on her acting skills in this series....i must admit after watching her in heavenly in-laws i thought this series wont be much different but it blew me out of the water when she started to get really good now in the series i only watched up to ep 13 atm so i dont know what else there might be left but its great so far

sai

She has improved a lot in her cantonese and her acting skill, but i feel now she is more cute than the first time she starta acting

I think she has improved but I just can't stand her "chicken" voice.. she needs to do what Charmaine did and work on improving the pitch of her voice.. but I commend her for improving her Cantonese..

eyeter

she's getting abit better but her performance in this is still so-so she's got potential

she has improved a lot, and prettier as well. i remember watching her for the first time and hating her, but now i enjoy watching her series

She did improve her acting skill and she also got award in tvb birthday about she got the improve award.

xAttiAx

I guess she is getting better in acting but I still don't really like her.... I'm not that interested in her as leading roles. It might be because she is kind of new but I don't know. =/

i think she improved alot in this series esp her crying skill good to know she can act and cry now becuz tvb for some reason promote her alot