• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Main reason you're watching this series?

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
because its just like another who has more power psychological battling drama, hard to see that in real life, love to see them fight over status

story plot, costumes, cast ( Charmaine!) and I'm looking forward to Tavia's evil role =)

All of them ! lol, i mean, i watch every series of Tavais, Moses, Charmaine etc. I really like the casting. And the storyline is really good. TVB didn't really made any of those type. Like it so far.

charmaine cant act shit, she is way too pretentious being a goody-goody but we know she is a whore in real life.

lanlu

I just want to see how evil can Tavia go with her role and whether Charmaine can change her back from evil to a good friend of her. I dont know yet whether Tavia evil role can go beyond the role of Michelle Yim in Moonlight Resonance.

Emlo

My main reason is because Moses is in it and is the king!! I also want to see how such close friends become enemies. I love the costumes as well and the story is very interesting :)

Definitely Tavia's evil role. It's always good to see if actors/actresses can portray different roles just as well