• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Myolie Wu

She puts me off watching this series
Anyone else feel the same? >.<

it's not her acting or anything she's just plain annoying as a person :whistling:
maybe it's the voice?

yoyolib

i don't think myolie can pull off the "sweet, caring, gentle" role. she is usually "feisty and tomboyish" in her other roles so seeing her so feminine is really strange.

i think that Linda Chung or someone else could have been better at this role.

I think she doing fine for the role. She's not shining but she isn't dragging it down either.

She's lack a stage presence though.

She doing ok here, not good enough for lead though, she gets way to much stick, i think she is a decent, her character is like her early roles, so actually is better, the ones she has been getting the last few years have put me right off.

ricky2009

I don't really like the character that Myolie plays she seems to be so good and Myolie always play role that are like very nice and the best person in the world.

bijuu74

i think it is the part that she always look innocent when she's sad and goody goody that makes it a turn off.

Chibi12

shes an ok actor just not good enough for lead role status, her characters that she has played are all very similar and very boring. i think she gets too much credit.

I really can't stand her....it's getting to the point where she has just become really annoying
she really doesn't suit this role