• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Sharon Chan

would you guys still 'ring her door bell' with that stomach? $300? :shifty:
But because she claims to have so many customer (which we all know that it is total lies) I don't think they mind. Though, people ringing the door bell shouldn't know because she seldom wear tops that is revealing lots of skin on that region. It's covered. By the time customers pay they would be disappointed and in that situation they will regret paying. However, she's still the best looking in that block, she even has a nickname. The leg thing.

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
Sok Tui Tin Ha? Iunno. Lol

Waiting for that scene though. Though i have 2 episodes to catch up.

Sok Tui Tin Ha? Iunno. Lol

Waiting for that scene though. Though i have 2 episodes to catch up.
You waiting for the scene when she runs topless?

She doesn't have to show her stomach area to her customers but is that really what happens if hot oil is splashed on you skin...That was nasty looking.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. In reality it won't be just that nasty, it would also have an adverse effect on the internal organs. Judging from that boiling hot oil it should have reached an optimum celcius that is enough to penetrate meat.

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
i think it is her she hurt her shoulder from filming that scene ...she fell because she was running in those flip flops -lol

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
I thought the floor was wet.. that's why she fell~

I think the part with her top half naked isn't her. He wouldn't should that little butt cheek line. -lol

& she showed some cleavage at the beginning of the video. When Ah Dang went to her place & she got ready to shower~ :p

reno

anyone know why 42 inch leg is consider long? why not 40 inches or 45 inches? why 42?
who do u know has 45? that's still hot... =P

the stomach doesn't look that bad... it looks too fake tho =/
anyways, can always just turn off the lights LOL