• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Starting to get boring

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
I feel this show is starting to get boring.

Kinda lost the motivation to watch it, i honestly rather watch The Voice 3. It was pretty funny first few episodes, but it kinda faded away

TVB, bring back Super Trio or Beautiful Cooking!!

Thoughts?

Never started watching it, didnt appeal to me that greatly, and its a bit late to start now.

How I wish for BC3 with same hosts. But probably highly unlikely

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
Never started watching it, didnt appeal to me that greatly, and its a bit late to start now.

How I wish for BC3 with same hosts. But probably highly unlikely
I think its only funny if the guest is funny. Like Sum Mei & MC Jin.

^
The problem about that though is that they just end up getting back the same people (like they did in Super trio). This is because not everyone is available at that time to film or maybe because the money isn't worth their time. It happens.

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
But for Super Trio, even with bad guest the show can still be funny. LOL

turbobenx

i didnt think it was REALLY THAT bad....but yea, nothing can be compare with super trio...

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
Usually i keep stuff on my external harddrive, i guess imma delete this one. lool. Surprised that the ratings are still up there for it to have extended episodes than planned..

phoenixgirl16

*On a Hiatus*
i get ya, i normally just skip to the bit where i see the girls/boys and then to the end where the 'real one' comes out..40min ep cut down to like 10mins (Y) LOL
but i do like how they getting other tvb artists to come an imitate people, even though its not really the same but it does make me laugh..the mirror and the poses thing fails to amuse me now T_T

I watched the 1st episode and thought it funny but when realized that after the 2nd episode, they were going to do the same thing (although with different guests), I stopped watching.