• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

The Ending??

i didnt watch the WHOLE series, and only watched the ending...lol, but poor Jack =[
i thought they could've made a BETTER ending ><
too evil, too evil, and scary...

I personally liked the ending. It's not some "live happily ever after" make-up story. Of course we all like happy endings but... eh, not everything is like Disneyland.

Though they did leave a lot of questions unanswered. Oh well. Mysterious as it came.

the ending was sad. i wanted the third sister to live. and the rest to be the same. but its realy unfair how she had to die. the 2nd sister deserved what she got.

Wow, I thought the 2nd oldest sister was definitely going through a change of bad-good. I was so shocked when she was just acting..again. It was near the ending, I seriously thought the sisters were going to live together again.

Grrr.. I find the story sort of meaningless~~ How can the eldest sister keep pampering her 2nd sis after so many problem brought in by her.. Her stupidity cause her everything....~~ I do want to know what happened to the elder sis after she killed the 2nd sis

This is the most ridiculous ending..
There was no need for Leila's death.
The audiences throughout the series want the middle sister's wrongdoings to be recognised in the end and suffer the death penalty, but noooo they have the oldest sister shooting her which totally ruins the whole theme of the series (altho the big sister does deserve to take revenge on her unscrupulous younger sister) The Middle sister should've been shot via death penalty, showing the consequence of her past follies and foibles.

same here! ididnt like the ending! it was so baddd! why wanst it a happy one? :( i wish the crystal got with sunny and leila didnt have that happend to her

I hated this series. Most of the time, they took turns being in jail and trying to escape. Horrible series. The ending is so rushed

why did the lil sister fly so far after bein hit by a shovel?? she jus went lyk weeeeeeeeee :D..she flew lyk 5 feet across. lol

yea i think it be better for lelia not to die and the other two sister to die cuz the middle one is just a evil and bad person and the oldest one is just stupid and ignorance, and the youngest seem tto be the only one with brains

I did not like it. Leila should have lived and maybe got hurt and be in coma BUT NOT die.

I think think Louis got what she deserved. I guess it what you called karma.

I loved the lady with the scar and her husband NOT really bad people but only because of surroundings and circumstances they are what they were. I loved when they came out and helped the big sister. This is what I call you need a crook to catch a crook.

This is too much like the female version of "Derrik Wan & Felix Wong" drama.

Back