• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

The four 公主's

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
But that still won't change the final number...

...it would only be a case of mistaken identity. So if Linda is the real 3rd princess, then Charmaine simply goes back to being a commoner. The number of princesses would remain the same, right?
most likely, she remains as a princess i think, since she's with the emperor for so long, he already accept her as a daughter

ralphrepo

most likely, she remains as a princess i think, since she's with the emperor for so long, he already accept her as a daughter
IMHO: royalty is determined by blood, which is heretofore the basis for the entire imperial eunuch system; only those borne of royal blood may be considered as a royal. Hence, as eunuchs were unable to father children, it thus prevents ambitious servants from ever having an heir usurp the throne through liaison with an unfaithful imperial concubine. Moreover, if royalty can be granted by favor or exception, it would call the whole premise of royalty into question.

SPOILER :shifty:

remember Charmaine and Linda came from the same place and they have so much in common? one day someone accused Charmaine is actually not the real princess the emperor was looking for, instead, Linda is the actual one!
Where you get the info from? It makes a lot of sense, guess your paying a lot of attention, more than me anyway lol.

I guess I'm right then, about Linda xD

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
IMHO: royalty is determined by blood, which is heretofore the basis for the entire imperial eunuch system; only those borne of royal blood may be considered as a royal. Hence, as eunuchs were unable to father children, it thus prevents ambitious servants from ever having an heir usurp the throne through liaison with an unfaithful imperial concubine. Moreover, if royalty can be granted by favor or exception, it would call the whole premise of royalty into question.
well....its a tv show lol

Where you get the info from? It makes a lot of sense, guess your paying a lot of attention, more than me anyway lol.

I guess I'm right then, about Linda xD
read that in linda's character description on tvb
linda's gonna be in a love triangle---will meet the person who saved her long time ago, he likes her, but she likes Do Lok

ralphrepo

well....its a tv show lol
Well, it's not like TVB would ever stoop to taking such artistic license and rewrite history just for the sake of a meaningless comedy serial; Oh no... that would never happen, right? -lol

From all four of them I like Sharon the most. She's really evil here...
But all of them including Charmaine Sheh are spoiled brads....
They are all selfish!

onni

of all Chaimaine's sisters, i find Sharon Chan the most pretty one. i think Linda Chung portray Sei Duk better than as a princess.