• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

The Love Triangle

Discuss anything about the love triangle between Wong He, Kevin Cheng, & Myolie Wu !!! -inlove

I've seen 3 eposides so far and I think Kevin & Myolie makes a better couple.
What do you guys reckon???

EvilTofu

吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃
If you look at age, looks and behaviors, Kevin and Myolie does seem to match more compare with Wong Hei but overall, all 3 don't match well, (Myolie and Bosco) but they really screwed up with the casting of female lead. I been saying since the start, there isn't a strong leading female in the 3rd series.

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
If you look at age, looks and behaviors, Kevin and Myolie does seem to match more compare with Wong Hei but overall, all 3 don't match well, (Myolie and Bosco) but they really screwed up with the casting of female lead. I been saying since the start, there isn't a strong leading female in the 3rd series.

by 2009

Myolie = 30
Kevin = 40
Wong He = 42

but Wong He looks way older then Kevin...& i agree that Myolie isnt strong enough to hold, it's always the same thing from her.

The only person that Kevin Cheng looks goods with is Nikki Chow, in my opinion, too bad he cheated on her

Maybe its the 1st time that Myolie and Wong Hei work together, but the first scene that they are in the car, they don't really fit together as a couple. I mean ... We can see they are the 1st time playing the couple role together ... Myolie act better as a gf with Kevin, maybe b/c this isn'T the 1st time they work 2gether

I'm in Australia, I guess we got to watch it faster than HK. 1 DVD have 3 eposides, I've watched 6 ep already.
Actually don't know why not many ppl like Myolie but I do think she's ok & have improved over the years. I mean at least she don't treat to be something she's not eg. Kate Tsui (sexy image) OMG....please!!!

Yeah...agree with Goddess...Give Myolie a chance, please. She has worked every hard. She has actually worked along Wonghei before in Doomed to Oblivion and Net Deception. I think Kevin-Myolie and WOnghei-Myolie work out pretty well on screen. It does feel a little strange when Myolie-Bosco are not together, but I think it's healthy that they try new roles individually.

Both Kevin and WOnghei's characters are flawed in some way...Kevin is too arrogant and I think he's a player...Wonder how he's going to fall in luv with Myolie. WOnghei is just way too sticky for her.

Myolie + Wong He = more of a family benefit relationship, their love doesn't seem too intense of passionate.

Myolie + Kevin = I can see a possible love connection, since Kevin makes her laugh. But something is still lacking.

Chibi12

yep, myolie doesnt look right with either of them, but if had to pick one looks better with kevin......maybe its her hair lol

zero_c

Maybe its the 1st time that Myolie and Wong Hei work together, but the first scene that they are in the car, they don't really fit together as a couple. I mean ... We can see they are the 1st time playing the couple role together ... Myolie act better as a gf with Kevin, maybe b/c this isn'T the 1st time they work 2gether

This is Wong Hei and Myolie's second time working together. They were a couple in a series about ancient painting.

Doomed to Oblivion
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Doomed_To_Oblivion