• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Tips to Increase Stamina

Dreek

Any one can use these tips to increase stamina.
components of a safe, effective exercise program are Frequency, intensity, and time or duration. Do not accelerate your workout time too rapidly. If you are overweight and out of fitness, you will need to lose your weight for the perfect body shape and fitness.

ab289

you can't accelerate workout time even if you want to, at least not me. I get light headed if I do that.

[N]

RATED [ ]
if you are too overweight obviously you would need a strict diet plan to go along with slow but lengthy cardio then after you burn a certain amount of fat then add weights to your routine. Need to pace yourself

Hmm, best tip is really to go outside and run more, some stuff about 80% of your maximum heartrate i think is good while excercising. Theres many ways to build stamina, like running, cycling, and alot more machines also help.

Kiefer

This is the good place to share the valuable information with the people.
You really do good by sharing such type of the information with us. I really appreciate your this effort.

Eldwin

Hi Dreek,
Cardio exercise like running, swimming and cycling is great to build stamina,
Quit smoking, alcohol and other stimulants. Energy drinks also helps in increasing stamina.
san antonio gym

Olanga

Running is no doubt one of the best to increase stamina. And hurdles in increasing stamina are drugs, alcohol and smoking. Avoid these habits and do regular running.

[N]

RATED [ ]
lol Redbull is jsut gonna kill you. Having never been a coffee drinker, half a can of that had me up for 3 days.....
Stamina yes.....but after those 3 days...fack.....feels like shit
damn what a girl...one can barely keeps me awake