• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

TVB Anniversary Gala 2009

TVB Anniversary Gala 2009

Friday, November 20, 2009 Hong Kong

Last night, TVB hosted its annual celebration of its 42nd birthday, over hundreds of artist attended. To gather more support for the TVB King and Queen award, both Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) and Sharon Teng (鄧萃雯) put their body on the line and displayed a wonderful performance for the show.

With the success of last year's show, the trio Johnson Lee (李思捷), Louis Yuen (阮兆祥) and Jo Lam (王祖藍) entertained the crowd once again. Louis performed as a 'Fat MJ,' dancing to the move of Michael Jackson, and even touching his privates! Jo Lam performed as Susie Wong and Johnson was Chow-Jung from Beautiful Cooking.

Other performances include Michelle Yim & Susanna Kwan's Kung Fu performance, Michael Tse & Bernice Liu's dance, and intense drumming with the male artists.

Gleaming Glamorous

With a big night like this, all the stars want to look their best. A bunch of female artists will always be as sexy as possible. Liza Wang topped the spot light wearing accessories that cost up to $37mil, she told that they had to come in the station in an armored van.

Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) was the most outstanding, wearing a chestnut Bottega Veneta (BV) evening wear, along with earrings, necklace and rings, costing around $3 mil in total. Tracy Ip (葉翠翠) also stood out from the rest, wearing a colourful Cecilia Yau Deep V dress along with $2mil worth of accessories.

Others include Koni Lui, Linda Chung, Sharon Luk and Macy Chan.

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
dang~~really want to watch 蔡尚宮&太皇太后跳熱舞 lolllllllllllllll!!! gonna watch it later. n' im seeing so many balls..

Dav

so you finally managed to get the posts flushed to the right? and where are all the male artists?!

so you finally managed to get the posts flushed to the right? and where are all the male artists?!
It worked at the start putting it as 'postbit article' but its flushed back to the left again. So if anyone could answer how to resolve this issue, please let me know. PS: its not postbit flipped

Dav

Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) was the most outstanding, wearing a chestnut Bottega Veneta (BV) evening wear, along with earings, nicklace and rings, costing around $3 mil in total. Tracy Ip (葉翠翠) also stood out from the rest, wearing a colourful Cecilia Yau Deep V dress aong with $2mil worth of accessories.
just noticed you spelled earrings and necklaces wrong.

Every year tvb's anniversary gala is never dissapointing! I just finished watching an hr ago and loved every part of it! My fav i think would be the trios Louis Yuen, Jo Lam and Johnson Lee's performance, the 60s performance with the now's and then's and the very first show in the beginning was also very entertaining. Loved it!

I saw the show and it was fantastic. Sheren teng really shines that night with her performances (drums + singing). Can't wait to see the award night.

Aii I was just watching the news on TV about his death, then Off Peddar was broadcasted and he was there talking.. who knew a sudden heart attack will take his life away.. hope the other actors won't be too upset .. RIP..

lsee

Some of the evening gowns are absolutely stunning while some aren't quite as stunning.