• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

TVXQ [aka DBSK/THSK] Offical Thread

swtas

TVXQ 5 Member Korean Acepella group

tvxq23mv3.jpg

[from left - right: JunSu - YooChun - JaeJoong - ChangMin - YunHo]

Korean Name: DBSK [Dong Bang Shin Ki]
Chinese Name: TVXQ [Tong Vfang Xing Qi]
Japanese Name: THSK [To Ho Shin Ki]

Stage Name: Hero
DOB: 26.01.86

Stage Name: Xiah
DOB: 01.01.87

Stage Name: Uknow
DOB: 06.02.86

Stage Name: Micky
DOB: 04.06.86

Stage Name: Max
DOB: 18.02.88

Under SM Entertainment Management.
TVXQ Debuted with the song "Hug" in 2004

For Information on their Albums/Singles/ and more go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVXQ_discography

TV Related

Banjun Theater : 5 Episodes in total
Vacation
Dating on Earth [Not yet aired]

-------------------------------------------------------
Now introduction to group is done, Who's everyone's fav member? Mine is JaeJoong! ^^

Those guys are so creepy (if you watch the music video from 'O')...but Jung Yunho is the best,and i love their song o.

Those guys are so creepy (if you watch the music video from 'O')...but Jung Yunho is the best,and i love their song o.

LOL, yea i kinda agree with you there! The korean MV version of O is kinda strange, the only thing i liked about it was JaeJoong's hair style in that one. But the japanese MV version is sooo much BETTER! i love that one! it really suits the song too! ^^

Their korean concert rising sun is released now, I hope i get to watch it soon! I ordered one but it isnt going to be here for another week, Noo!

they're not creepy! they're awesome! I LOVE MY DBSK BOYS! [especially jae joong..and micky...and changmin...and xiah...and yunho!...haha all of them!] i love all of them!

these guys are awesome in korean, but their japanese stuff is pretty bad. it's soooooo cheesy. well...a lot of japanese boybands have cheesy videos and stuff, but when you compare their korean singles to their japanese ones, the korean ones win hands down.

I Love Hero an Xiah there are the best :3
and heros voice is so beautiful >//<

Slave_Star I love you gif of the TVXQ boys, it's so adorable! the thing I love watching is when they are on a shoot for an MV, it's so funny and cute what they get up to behind the shoot.

I love Xiah the most ......... XDXD
Had anyone watched their drama yet ?? It's called Vacation .......
If you guys haven't, you should give it a try ........
The drama is pretty good ......... ^^

he he i only started to like then after accidently watching one of thier banjun dramas at my friends house!
they were so funny!
i like jaejoong the best! :p

Back