• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

TVXQ [aka DBSK/THSK] Offical Thread

oh men DBSG so great. i luv Changmin so much, he very cutie but now he's manly but i still liking him ^O^

They boys are just getting better and better as they get older. Their new Japanese MV Forever Love is really good.

DBSK~
I've been I big fan of them ever since they debut^^

I love Jaejoong and his beautiful voice but I love them all~

I wish they focus on Korea more than Japan...

Love them so much ! Love Xiah the most though ! :p Actually, no love all of them the same ! <3 :D Love Changmin's & Xiah's voice the most ! :D

DBSK! my second fav boyband buahaha
I love their new song "Purple Line" it's HOT!

i love dbsk~ their acapella is totally L~O~V~E

jaejoong has such a great voice, and i love him to bits~ :D:D:D:D

im totally addicted to DBSK :D their new japanese album is brilliant (rainbow, lovin' you and kiss shiti mama sayonara is my fav), cant wait for their new korean album!

oh yay there are back in korea performing now im so happy hahaha
the song purple line is so hot haha

i love the song purple line... jaejoong and junsu's duet part is LOVE~ not really into their new song beautiful you at the moment, the MV was medicore... but yoochun's unbutton shirt makes up for it~ :D

I know this is totally off topic, but don't you guys think its funny that non-asians are now getting into DBSK? I mean, really what took them so long? I remember people used to look at me funny when I listened to my asian pop, and now its the coolest thing on campus with everyone learning mv moves! BTW, the Mirotic mv moves are super awesome!

They're all really hot and cute. I love their new image as well as the old ones.

But Junsu's got my heart. I love him so much. His voice is just so captivating when he pours his heart out singing.
Everyone else is awesome too! And extremely attractive, no doubt, of course.

It's really true! In my college, while I'm eating among about 400 people in one place, i can over hear a lot of white people saying their names and talking about them all the time. Then eventually I would hop in and make friends.

but I love DBSK SO MUCH! They're like the perfect group. I can NEVER EVER see them breaking up or dying down.

<3 DBSK Forever!!!!
I Love JUNSU!

i love junsu so much...
since their debut .. i actualy become their fans

junsu voice is great...

i love both of them but esp junsu is the most..^^
in 21 january they rilis new japanese single name "bolero"
love so much this song..
great vocal..
tvxq hwaiting

I LOVE EVERYONE IN DBSK.
I wonder what took them so long to become so pouplar =X
I think there new japanese single is really good. I hope that their Jap album would be just as good haha <3 <3

Back