• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Ur opinion on this series!

this series always make me want to watch more at the end, but while i watch like 15 minutes into it for the beginning than i start to get bored and get excited and bored. not sure how I feel bout it yet but the ending always makes me keep watching so i for sure keep watching till the end. love sunny's character!

cat

The story line is very interesting and I would like to see what happen next.

rockman3

Hmmm~~ This drama is a bit dull for me if comparing it to drive of life~ but anyhow~ a moderate drama..

kuromixd

i think that the second sister might call the police on both sisters so that no one could find out the truth i mean it is her wedding day and she doesnt want people to know she killed her mother. she so evil

aznsmiley

sorry to say.... this series is boring and senseless... I don't get what's the point of this drama... it's a waste for TVB to cast this drama... They could have cast another police or forensic drama... Don't you guys think so? hehe don't hate it's just my opinion...

i think its more of a dark side of sibling betrayal
sunny character good for him
like him in serious roles
the roles suits him for the show makes character believable
crystal and leila start off very emotional and powerful
love it
series always want u to keep watching til the end cause it may seem bleak so its like will it be happy ending after all sort of feel
anyway that's why i'm still watchingit i want to know that out of such a dark show that there will be a happy ending

Random thing I noticed, I guess TVB likes to recycle/re-use stuff, because Louisa So's outfit in chapter 13 is the exact same as one of Yoyo Mung's when she was in the Charm Beneath. When I saw Louisa I was like ''i've seen that somewhere b4'' . Too funny lol.

kuromixd

i thought that the older sister ( Crystal ) was very couragous of going back every time she got a chance leaving in esp 14 when she got to leave she went back for her jailmate even though the jailmate was so mean to her, and that goddame guard man or whatever always wants to take revenge on both sisters. and i feel bad for the little sister beacuse everytime she creates a great escape someone always ruins it for both of them, it like she wasted her effort on nothing.

CAN'T WAiT UNTIL THE NEXT ESP. COMES !!-^_^-^_^

the series has gotten lame for me, they escape than go back and escape again and go back again. they make it seem so easy to escape out of jail. and just watching chapter 13 it reminded me of prison break.

Cool Series

Currently watching Pheonix Rising
it is da bomb!!
like so cant wait to c MOR bros!!
XD

yours sincerely.
lil girl from aust.-surr

rockman3

quite lame the story line after watching so many episodes.. It just doesnt make any sense at all. The story line is getting out of track. Maybe they are trying to buy time to make the drama 20 episodes. If not there will be nothing to show lol.

I personally think that it’s a really sad series. Im pretty not into these types of series. Illprob watch this after I finish drive of life. i do hope it gets better though. i dislike sad movies :(