• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

What the F***?

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
Show is weird. Dont know what does the cross dressing have to do with chok-ness.

Episode 2 was soo funny with Sum Mei! His jokes are just so funny.

Lam Fung Chok is themesong!

I am so confused...only in TVB...only in HK...waste of time and money. In parts of the world, some people would find this show quite offensive...very careless towards issues of gender identity, expression and stereotypes.

Jeff

Molkang Molkang~
I dont mind Beautiful Cooking back. Sometimes its really boring.. but i kinda miss it still. Its been like 3 years?

I think Super Trio will be back soon though. Since they went & filmed a special in Japan. Not sure if they'll only show the special.. or have another season afterwards.. but i hope another season. But this time, only Tsang Chi Wai, Chin Ka Lok and King Kong (or Cho Lam+Louis)

I dont mind Beautiful Cooking back. Sometimes its really boring.. but i kinda miss it still. Its been like 3 years?

I think Super Trio will be back soon though. Since they went & filmed a special in Japan. Not sure if they'll only show the special.. or have another season afterwards.. but i hope another season. But this time, only Tsang Chi Wai, Chin Ka Lok and King Kong (or Cho Lam+Louis)
Has the special been air yet?

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
the cross dressing is weird...im uneasy when i watch that and feel sorry for the guys that dress like girls -kekemad

reno

the cross dressing is weird...im uneasy when i watch that and feel sorry for the guys that dress like girls -kekemad
surprised they can actually pull it off... hhaha
they'd get so much sh!t for it from their friends i'd must say
like if u do it at a party for a special event, might b fun
but this is on TV for everyone to see!

surprised they can actually pull it off... hhaha
they'd get so much sh!t for it from their friends i'd must say
like if u do it at a party for a special event, might b fun
but this is on TV for everyone to see!
probably had no friends to begin with

turbobenx

i thought it was pretty entertaining....but in the same time, scary. This reminds me of "the maury show".