• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

What's your thought on this series so far?

My first impression was the series "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience", they even utilized the same song and character (younger C.Sheh) oh not to mention the area (shown on episode 3 - the place where the flower grows).

I was like wow!

Very good so far, I really like these type of Ancient series, especially with the casts (many popular actors).

Kaitou_Kid

the beginning is exactly like beyond the realm....i was like wtf.... haha they used the same outfits, same hair, like same everything. maybe it's poking fun at beyond?

Comedy is always fun to watch. They probably use the same set and costume because it's cheaper, everything's already been made, no need to spend money.

Yea, it's fun to watch...just because they made the story not so SERIOUS like "Beyond The Realm Of Conscience". Secondly, there are many good actors , actresses....Highly recommended....Hopefully it's not gonna dry up

negiqboyz

The scripts is a bit crude but overall, well so far. At least, I am laughing .. not fast forwarding .. so that's a good sign. Hope things will get even better ..

KaY_xD

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟
i like it cus its something light, good for the whole family to watch together :) its good to see linda playing a different role she usually plays

I really like this series, very funny, love the casting and the story is ok so far. :) Hope it will have some more actions soon.

Really? It's a good series so far? I'm not a Charmaine and Linda fan. Actually I pretty much hate them both. They always seem to play the same type/genre of character especially Linda. Charmaine has a bit more depth and is seasoned but Linda! I cant stand her (sorry to all the linda fans! not saying she's f-ugly, i just dont like her acting). I like Selena and Sharon though.

Since all of you say it's pretty good. I'm gonna give it a try.

So far so good... light and not much story line kind of comedy. Charmaine and Moses are the best in this series. Fala Chen is also not bad in her character... -mellow

Never was Linda's fan and so no comment on her.

xaznxryux

it was good up to when Linda showed up...i think she killed the series

constant arguing kinda hurts my ears...

overall i like the series though, id continue watching it...

yea.. linda's acting sucks and there's something about her voice that makes her sound really irritating.. she sounds like a little chicken shouting all the time...