• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Which sister do you like?

i hate the middle one i like the big one she always try to help the middle one.

KT

H E L L O K T ♥
I like the small one better.. I feel like the older one is so dumb. She is really nice tho.

cat

I like the younger sister more. The older sister was very nice to a point that you think she is dumb and yet she always think of how to help the second sister but didn't she realized she has a son to look after as well. Therefore she might be a very good sister but not a good mother and she trust her second sister too much.

I like the small one. =) Leila does such a great job. I love how she's so smart and she thinks before she acts. I just think the older one is a bit too caring and easily tricked. But she is very nice and she sacrificed a lot to help her family.

I like Leila because she knows from right to wrong. As for Crystal, she is too kind which others can use as an advantage >_<

to each their own
th older sister is merely too trusting never believeing that her own sister will be evil and betray her
there's good in her world
the younger is more for her bravery and brains

i like the big one, especially when they were young and still at the orphanage and she was so nice and helped the two younger sisters get adopted...it was so sweet of her...