• We've disabled all private messages. Please use the forums, thanks.

Wong he

Simon_Sez

He is so stubborn I really hate him
its called acting!!! and btw, Wong Hei is better than Bosco and Kevin put together but for some reason the tvb executives are all kevin cheng fanboys and have given him the lead in this series!!!

shinobi

阿 龍 仔
i think wong hay saved the series(just a bit) in the last few episodes he doing well as the one legged man....his character is so hard headed but has so many obstacles after the accidents...you just feel for him.

i think wong hay saved the series(just a bit) in the last few episodes he doing well as the one legged man....his character is so hard headed but has so many obstacles after the accidents...you just feel for him.
Agree that he's saving the series (I got bored to death when he was in coma), but this series has gone downhill fast. Now it seems like they're just putting in side stories / action as fillers. Feels like other than his entire ordeal with Myolie, the story really needs a strong climax, cause seeing them work out the relationship doesn't really do much good for a series called "Burning Flames".

Soshified

Wong hei is a pretty good actor, tho he didnt play an xtremly big role in this series and it wasnt tht good, I really liked his acting in BF1 AND BF2 tho