In Japan, there are many idols that consist only of children under the age of 13.
Surprisingly, these idols target adult men. By the age of 13, these children will be “graduated” where they will be kicked out of the idol team.
The fan of girl idols range from men in their 20s and 30s to men in their 60s.
Children are paid and treated poorly and perform around the country. However, the size of their fan clubs are beyond imagination and more popular than most adult idols.
1. [+322, -5] There is a reason Japanese people want to make their debut in Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sakura is making soap here, but other motives are taking off their panties and jumping in Japan, so it is worth wanting to debut.
2. [+199 -2] How what they did to our grandmothers, the poor little bastards…
3. [+189 -1] Pedophilia disgusting
4. [+133, -3] Nako of IZ*ONE also had a swimsuit pictorial when she was a minor in Japan.
5. [+133 -0] Are those babies’ parents just making you do it? mind blown
6. [+78 -2] “What’s wrong with Japan?”
7. [+57, -0] I’m curious why the parents let them do this? I’m having a brain fart right now.
8. [+53, -0] ㅆㅂ Do you think this is a dignified thing in Japan??ㅋㅋ
9. [+30 -0] I hope you don’t come to Korea these days, but please punish pedophiles more severely.
10. [+30, -0] In Japan, women’s human rights are too low and famous idols are just sex toys, so K-pop levels have plummeted as they keep trying to debut in Korea.