Crazy romance is the most popular film of the year and has become the top box office hit this year and is making theaters laugh and sympathize with the audience. It is also about to become the top box office hit for a Korean romance in the past seven years thanks to good word of mouth.
With 2,829,969 ticket sales, this is the record of the highest box office score among Korean romance films released for the last seven years since “A Werewolf Boy”, which surpassed 6.65 million viewers in 2012.
Despite strong competition, it has manage to fend off domestic and foreign films to hold its top box office position for the last 5 weeks and it is bound to sell over 3 million tickets.
Audiences have seen the movie and are raving about it and some have managed to see it more than once, “It was fun and I saw it twice. I strongly recommend it”, “Real empathy is a real movie! “Unusual story, but different and funny”. “See it twice, see it three times.”
Original Post : Nate
1. [+620] [-29] Every single one of Gong Hyo-jin’s films is a smash hit, but she also seems to be very good at saving her character
2. [+0] [-1] I saw this a while ago and it’s fun ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+4]  Was The Wolf Boy romance? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+4]  Do you feel romance with Gong Hyo-jin? ㅋㅋ
5. [+10]  Considering that I took 3 million without promotion, it must be a great movie. I’m going to see you this week.
6. [+2]  The production of this movie would have cost 1/3 less than The Wolf Boy and made more profit.
7. [+27] [-10] I do not know if it is due to Gong Hyo-jin’s unique voice, but I can not feel the big difference of character in each work.
8. [+37] [-10] Opened the same day as The Joker , what a great record.
9. [+29] [-3] Watching this movie i was hit by Kim Rae-won charm. So cute, handsome and charming. ㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+12] [-3] Masterpiece is like this by word of mouth, audience visits.