Han’s urine test on the 7th of last month, which was dropped, tested positive for psychotropic drugs such as methamphetamine and amphetamine.
The prosecution appealed to the court to cancel the suspended sentence along with release for Han. At the time, the prosecution said, “As a person subject to probation, the degree of the crime is heavy because she violated the terms of compliance.” As a result, a closed-door interrogation was held on the 29th.
“It is true that the urine test was positive, but she never administered methamphetamine and had accidentally dropped a paper cup into the toilet during urine collection, which may have included foreign substances and tainted it,” Han said. “The prosecution rejected the request for a re-examination.”
Meanwhile, according to an official at Seongnam branch, Han will be released, but the prosecution is expected to decide whether to indict her or not as she was booked after being tested positive for urine.
via : Naver
The latest Netizen Buzz
1. [+52, -1] crocodile tears
2. [+24 -0] You look stubborn
3. [+20 -0] I don’t post malicious comments for fear of committing suicide. Stop the drugs and work hard.
4. [+15 -0] What are you talking about? Are you playing separately? And you dropped it on the toilet and brought it back? Are you talking or farting?LOL
5. [+15 -0] That’s gross she picked it up from the toilet.. she could of just told them and redo it.
6. [+10 -0] She must of picked up alot of poop then which contaminated it!
7. [+4, -0] How is she going to take drugs in jail?
8. [+4, -0] It’s lucky she didn’t take meth.. or maybe she did!
9. [+4, -0] Junkie haha
10. [+3, -0] Who is she anyways? a trainee