Food that only people from Incheon would know
I really saw first time.
Original Post : TheQoo
Translated by Chingu @ popularasians.com
1. I can’t say it tastes bad.
2. Don’t you know the eggplant?
3. I’m from Incheon, but I don’t know.
4. I don’t know only about Incheon and Russia. I only know about the pubs that lived in a certain district.
5. I came from Bupyeong, elementary, middle and high school, but I don’t know.
6. I have lived in Incheon for 30 years and I don’t know.
7. Didn’t YG tell fans not to come? You don’t listen so much.
8. That’s delicious.
9. I was also from Incheon but I didn’t know.
10. It’s my first time seeing it? -Incheon
11. I’ve lived here for more than 30 years, and I don’t know that.
12. I am from Incheon..Don’t know
13. I am from Incheon, but I tried it once. Is it 100 won at Sungui-dong’s snack bar My friend asked me why I don’t know this.
14. I’m from Incheon. I ate it at home.
15. That’s amazing. You’re selling something like that?LOL
16. In Africa, they put chili sauce on the street and they sell it. It’s so f*king delicious.
17. I’ve only had a little bit of soy sauce on my eggs.
18. I can imagine it tastes like water cold noodles.
19. You sell that?
20. It’s amazing.