SM Entertainment (SM) and JYP Entertainment (JYP) will establish Beyond LIVE Corporation (BLC), a dedicated company for the world’s first online dedicated concert company “Beyond Live.”
BLC is a company that plans to operate Beyond LIVE, and it is expected to grow Beyond LIVE into a global online concert brand by adding JYP’s global network and creativity to the synergy between SM’s content production ability and Naver’s technology.
In particular, global girl group TWICE will hold “Beyond LIVE – TWICE: World in A Day” on August 9, and the concert is expected to receive more enthusiastic responses as hit maker and global producer Park Jin-young will participate in the project himself.
With the concept of “World Tour in a Day,” TWICE will breathe and communicate with fans around the world through the stage after a long time based on online space. From 3 p.m. on August 9, it will be broadcast live to the world through Naver V LIVE.
1. The world’s first online dedicated concert, I want to go to the concert ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Wow SM richer
3. Yeah, I’d rather do this agency and make more work and cooperation with each and is nice that they are working to fully cooperate with each other’
4. GOT7 plz.. Please perform…
5. It’s because of corona virus.
6. Give me Day6
7. Day6 i want to watch them!
8. JYP better bring out Day6
9. Then Got7 concert
10. Wow now JYP is in it to!
Source : TheQoo
1. Haha Got Seven ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. Online concert is meaningless
3. I want to see Got7
4. Let’s do Taemin ㅠㅠㅠ
5. No matter how good the concert is, it couldn’t be a substitute for a real concert….However, I’d be glad if there is something like this.
6. God Seven ㅠ
7. So when is the red velvet concert?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. GOT7 Please ㅠㅠ I want to see the children on the stage.. ㅠㅠ
9. Waiting for Day Six!!!
10. I envy SM business vision